Saturday, August 30, 2008

Gotta Date.... :)

Hey...
That title to this post is kind of a double meaning... I actually HAVE a date tonight... in about an hour and a half... and... hey... you gotta date. I think I'm becoming a serial dater. I really should have been keeping track of all the craziness in my life that has been a direct result of some psycho that I met on an online dating site.
Hopefully tonight will go well. It probably won't. Or, if it does... and we go out again... or even a few more times... at some point this man, who appeared normal at first, will develop some crazy reason he cannot date me. Or... he will disappear off the face of the earth (that was the last one). Or... he will turn out to be married (that was the 2nd to last one). Or... he'll be gay (hasn't happened yet, but I'm sure it will). Something will make it so that we cannot continue. That's how it always is.
But... you gotta date!
Erinn

No comments: