Sunday, August 3, 2008

The First Week

Well, week 1 on the new job is over. It's strange to be back on a schedule. I think I like this job, but it's so hard to determine that after such a short amount of time. I am definitely still not happy about the pay I am receiving, but there is nothing I can do about that.... and it is better than no job at all. The people all seem happy, which hopefully means they enjoy working at this facility. A bonus is that it is less than 2 miles from my house. With gas prices they way they are... that is a great bonus!
Erinn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you really luck out with getting jobs close to home! It'll really suck in the winter, though, because your car won't even get a chance to get warm. Is it someplace that you'd be okay with walking/biking to?

The text msg you tried to send me a couple of days ago didn't come through ... I can't receive multi-media msgs.