Friday, June 20, 2008

End of Week 3

So... it's been 3 weeks of unemployment. I can't say it's been particularly fun... but it hasn't been horrible. I'm trying to do things that I don't normally have time for (i.e. scrapbooking).
I've had a couple interviews (nothing panned out), and I have another on Tuesday morning. I just signed up for a Career Advancement course that is being paid for by my former employer. Figure I should milk them for whatever they offer, you know?
I'm still getting paid... via severance, until the end of June. Then... I can officially start receiving unemployment checks.
I'm still dating Shaun. I'm having a great deal of fun with him. I'm still not wanting to jinx myself though, and say much more.
The boys are doing well. Being at home has made me more aware of how much time they spend sleeping. Sometimes I leave for a couple hours, and come back, and I swear they have not moved an inch the entire time I've been gone! What a life... I think if I'm reincarnated, I want to come back as a pampered house cat.
My garden is doing well, although I still have not put in any annuals because the Condo Association is supposed to be putting in some shrubs. However... this has not been done yet. In fact...I think I will call our building maintenance guy right now... I want to wait till I know the placement of the shrubs before I put more plants in the ground...
No further updates.
Erinn

No comments: