Saturday, April 19, 2008

On Pause

Life is too intense. And too out of my control. For those of you who know me well, you know I prefer to be in control, and hate it when I'm not. It's very likely that by this time next week I will be unemployed. There were some meetings between higher ups at work this week and they did not go well. Our program, the program that is my dream job, will be shut down. There's like a 1% chance of it staying open. I'm a pessimist so in my mind, we are already closed.

The relationship I'm in is "on pause." That's a long story, and much too long to write about. I'm hoping that I'm not being played by this guy... he seems genuine. I'd hope that he would tell me the truth.

I've become addicted to facebook. If you don't have a profile there, get one! It's a great way to catch up with old friends.

No comments: