Saturday, June 16, 2007

Cryptic

Why are my blog entries cryptic? Well, I guess I want to make people think. There are a lot of ways you can interpret that previous post. A lot of times I write posts like that when I am uncertain if I am ready to share information with the general public. Sometimes I write because I just need to blow off steam...or get something off my mind. Sometimes it is something everyone reading can understand, sometimes not. Sorry for any confusion.
I'm excited because I bought myself a birthday present. The day after my birthday (August 22) I am going to a Tigers game... and I got a seat in the 11th row behind home plate! It is an AMAZING seat. Last year I went to a game and was in row 20 behind the plate, and that was amazing...so I am SUPER excited about this one! I love the Tigers.

No comments: